 |
| I had so much fun making this bow holder, Used a wood frame painted it brown, then added a piece of foam in the center, then i cut my letters out on chipboard, the flowers are layered then i added the bling in the center then spritz with glitter. hot glued the ribbon to the back and viola!!!!!!!!!!! |
 |
| My first wall organizer, made from a cereal box, mod podge, paper, ribbon, made a paper rosette for center and jazzed it up a little with some gems |
 |
| Magnetic Post it note holders. 4x6 frame, ribbon and labeled flowers |
 |
| I was trying to think of something unique i could add to my stationary sets, and i seen these done before and was like i gotta give this a try, and i love how they turned out. |
I love painting and putting together gift baskets, so when i ran across these wood boxes at walmart, i was like YES, i have an idea, made this into a gift basket for a baby boy baby shower gift.. and LOVE THE TURN OUT!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment